Do you have crooked or uneven teeth that you want to be straightened, but you aren’t interested in traditional metal braces? The dentists at Smile Style offer a perfect way to achieve straight teeth — Invisalign® for adults and teens. You may have heard this method called clear braces or invisible braces. Invisalign is a discreet alternative to metal braces, safely and effectively correcting misaligned teeth.
Our trained dentists use high-tech 3D computer imaging technology to create your treatment plan and a series of customized aligners made from a medical-grade polymer (plastic), which is safe and durable.
Your custom aligners are typically worn for a period of 6 to 18 months, depending on the severity of your case. Throughout this time, you change your aligners on a two-week basis. Each aligner is designed to slightly reposition your teeth gradually to create that straight smile that you deserve. Each week that passes by, you will notice your teeth getting straighter and straighter!
Our patients love Invisalign® clear braces for several reasons, including:
- Quick, easy, and stress-free steps to get started!
- Requires few follow-up appointments— we recommend an in-office appointment with us every 4-6 weeks to monitor your progress.
- Removes easily so you can tend to your regular activities (eating, brushing, flossing).
- Appeals to more age groups due to its near-invisible appearance; it is an appealing solution for adults who do not want traditional metal orthodontic braces.
- Produces incredible results that will always have you smiling!
Invisalign trumps traditional metal-and-wire braces by:
- Preventing the painful and uncomfortable consequences of wearing traditional braces (i.e., mouth blisters, difficulty eating).
- Eliminating the constant need to change rubber bands that come with traditional braces.
- Removing the need to sacrifice certain foods when using Invisalign. With traditional braces, patients are advised to steer clear of peanuts, popcorn, and many other hard foods or snacks.
If you are wondering whether Invisalign is the right solution for you, come in for a free consultation with one of Smile Style's dentists. We will happily evaluate your options so you can be on your way to enjoying the flawless smile you deserve!